Phoenix Public Library is seeking a Computer Aide to assist community members using Library computers, printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines. Computer Aides should have a background and interest in working with computers, both hardware and software. They will also assist the public in signing on to public computers as well as accessing Wi-Fi on their personal computers, tablets and other electronic devices.
1825 W. Union Hills Dr
Must be at least 18 years old.
Must complete a background check.
Spanish/Bi-lingual is a plus.
1. Knowledge (not expert) of Microsoft Office Suite, Web Browsers, and Email.
2. Ability to learn the Library's computer reservation system and print station.
3. Ability to interact with customers and staff openly and courteously.
4. Ability to train/assist others in use of equipment, software, and related items.
- Schedules are flexible.
- Able to volunteer at least two hours every week.
- Minimum 6 months commitment.
Training: A general orientation to the library and position specific training will be provided.